Old January 22nd 10, 12:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default ELL Stock in Place

On Jan 22, 7:29*am, MIG wrote:

On 22 Jan, 02:58, Mizter T wrote:
[snip]

One other thing - about the Charing X issue - I'm rather out of the
loop about this and everything else, so has it gone down that badly?
Being able to get on a train back in the evening direct from CX in the
West End was I fully acknowledge a neat thing to be able to do.-

It may be more "... and another thing ...". *Connections to Charing
Cross at London Bridge are not lacking, and they never ran in the
peaks anyway.

Yeah, my comment was more about later in the evening, when it was neat
to just be able to hop on the train at CX rather than change at LB to
get back (or indeed head up into town later in the evening and be
delivered right into the West End).