Old January 22nd 10, 05:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default ELL Stock in Place

That said, for anyone working in the vicinity of the Old Street
roundabout, then a walk over from Hoxton is rather more doable. So
there's a possibility of the ELL taking a few pax away from FCC's Great
Northern Electrics / Northern City line service into Moorgate via Old
Street, dependent on where they're heading of course (and also where
they're starting from - if it's Highbury & Islington that's one thing,
but if people are coming from further out say on the Great Northern
Electrics service then faffing about changing at H&I becomes less
attractive, esp. if the walk is the same or longer at the other end!).

If you live anywhere on the H&I-Dalston-Hoxton route, and you work in
Old St, you're going to get the bus, without any question, surely? It's
always going to be quicker/cheaper?

(and in fact, if it's not raining, surely 90% of people would walk from
any of those places, making a much larger saving!)