Old January 23rd 10, 08:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
DW downunder DW downunder is offline

Default ELL Stock in Place

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

"DW downunder" noname wrote in message

Given FCC's track record, I suspect it's more a case of: we'll know when
we see the trains actually running ... and for your further flung
participants: ... and the news filters through. SIGH

Thankfully, it is nothing at all to do with FCC...

Paul S

Perhaps missing my point - the timetable's one thing - what actually happens
is the reality folk have to deal with. The timetable might be a wonderful
political statement, but if it falls apart, what counts is the number of
trains actually run - witness Thameslink of late, and likewise EMT on
weekends. I wasn't suggesting that FCC was to operate the ELLX or other
local services - but I guess that if they fail to deliver SoL, that would
put more load onto the local operators' trains.

DW downunder