Old January 8th 04, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default LUL staff - pay slips

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:32:32 +0000, Kat
wrote:

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:01:42 -0000, "Robin Mayes"
wrote:
"Provide a business case for providing a GSCR and the raising of QSI and MSS
figures!" or "The conflict between SATS enforcing the PTI vs QSI
requirements"?

*chortle*

I'll provide the answers for a small consultancy fee ;-)

You'd need to come and do SATS during the evening peak to see the extent
of the problem.

Is that an invite? I can imagine there is a great conflict at Mile End
between punctual departures, ensuring safety and not causing world war
three for yourself by not maintaining cross platform interchange between
the District and Central.

And anyway do you really want to deprive me of something new to mystify
the DSMs with?
So far I've found a piece of paper with TURN OVER printed on both sides
keeps them occupied for hours....
;-)

Oh dear - that's not a nice thing to say about your immediate
management.
--
Paul C