Old January 23rd 10, 02:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default More London ticket fun

On 23 Jan, 15:17, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Paul Cummins) wrote:
For those who remember my fun with TFL/Tramlink and my Oyster before
Christmas, I had more fun yesterday.

The Oyster issue got sorted, but again Yesterday I came up by Travelcard..
This was a "Super-Off-Peak" travelcard, thus I can't come home between 4
and 7pm, which is OK, since I didn't plan to.

What I didn't expect is to be told by an inspector that I couldn't travel,
even within London, on any SWT service between those hours, on the
Travelcard I had.

What nonsense. *The "Super off peak" ness of the ticket applies only to
the SWT journey. *SWT cannot unilaterally apply a usage restriction
within London on routes and services not under their control.

Nor can they apply the rules to journeys on SWT services that are
wholly within the zones.