Old January 8th 04, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Oyster at Finsbury Park

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:53:45 +0000, Kat
wrote:
I have to say, it's all very time consuming though..

regrettably it was always going to be the case that some transactions
(e.g. incomplete journeys) would be rather involved.

I really meant that it's time consuming to go through the explanation as
well as do all the other things we need to do.
The whole Pre Pay Oyster concept is complicated to explain to people and
often needs to be done on a one to one basis rather than just put
leaflets in a rack and hope that people will read them.
I think it's up to us on the gateline to do it though, SAMFs just don't
have the time.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.