Old January 24th 10, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Oyster PAYG Fit?

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Is your friend a railway employee by any chance? I'd assume he would
know if he had such a discount as it doesn't land on your card
automatically - you have to apply for it.

I should point out the 2 quotes given are for 2 people. 1 of which has a
priv loaded onto his oyster the other person is just a normal PAYG card.

The one with the priv is the 1st example and the one without was the 2nd.

The 2nd person had already spoken to the help line and said they hadn't got
a clue.

I'll talk to at least the person with the normal oyster in a day or so and
will enquire with him what happened.