Old January 8th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Adams Bob Adams is offline

Default Oyster at Finsbury Park

In message , Martin Rich
writes
In message , Martin Rich
writes

That's interesting. At present I go out of zone around once a week:
so far I've just bought paper extension tickets and used them exactly
as I would have done with a magnetic season ticket: I touch the Oyster
at the in-zone station, and put the extension in the gate at the
out-of-zone station.

Have you actually done this yet or was that in the days before Pre Pay
was enabled? It won't work now because an extension ticket cannot open
the gate for you and your Oyster will be recording an unresolved
journey. You should be using Pre Pay now.

You're right, of course. I haven't (yet) done this since pre-pay started.

Except of course, that Finsbury Park doesn't have any gates anyway.

--
Bob Adams (email to )