Old January 25th 10, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

"Steve Dulieu" wrote in message
om...

Although that minor complication could be getting a bit less minor,
yesterday I traveled from Kingston to Hammersmith via Richmond. At
Richmond I saw a yellow oyster pad on the platform as I got off the train
from Kingston "Ah-ha thinks I, just the thing to end my journey and let my
staff pass take over". Just in time I noticed that the display said "touch
here for interchange" and that the yellow pad had the word "Pink"
handwritten twice above and below the oyster symbol in blue biro. At which
point I decided that it was belt and braces time and exited the barrier
with my oyster, turned around and came back in with my staff pass. I must
admit, that from my first weekend (see tale of woe up thread) I'm not
hugely impressed.

Oops, pressed send abit premature there, that last bit should read ..."that
from my first weekend of oyster usage (see tale of woe upthread) I'm not
hugely impressed.
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.