Old January 25th 10, 11:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Morgan[_2_] David Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

"SB" wrote in message
I got off at Charing Cross, but noticed that by then the
two women had their end of the carriage all to themselves. What would
you have done? SB.

I don't think there would have been a general movement of people to the
other end of the carriage. I doubt most people would have registered
anything odd with a couple of 'slitty-eyed' passengers.

--
David