Old January 26th 10, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

Roland Perry wrote:
In message 01ca9dfe$3cdf4680$a5d3403e@default, at 22:16:15 on Mon,
25 Jan 2010, Michael R N Dolbear remarked:

In some case this may involve crossing the street to a station with a
different name or to a different part of the same rail or underground
station but in all such cases Oyster must recognise that a jouney is
not ending but continuing Thus for this purpose the Euston - Kings
Cross - St Pancras interchange consists of three rail stations and
three underground stations (because of Euston Square) and the
Victoria interchange is two barriered rail stations - Victoria
(Southern) & Victoria (SouthEastern) plus an underground station..

I wouldn't use the Euston/KX example as there are other complications,
and the three ticket halls at KX doesn't help either. The Victoria
example is sufficient.

Er.. I wouldn't use Euston/KX as an example as it doesn't seem to be an
OSI...

Paul S