Old January 26th 10, 12:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

wrote in message
news
No **** Sherlock. It may have escaped your attention that it is not
Jewish grandmothers or Catholic nuns who are attacking the citizens of
the UK.

Only because nuns are too busy baring their breasts and getting up to all
sorts of sexual hanky-panky with each other. I know it's true; I've seen the
films (only on video, but that's because it's supposed to be a secret).

Until the people of this country feel satisfied that the "moderate"
muslims are taking a rather more robust attitude by fingering these
extremists in their ranks, then they will remain completely distrusted
and disliked. That's a fact - get over it. The solution lies with
them, not with us.

Do you go to bed thinking about Muslims fingering each other?

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop