Old January 26th 10, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

Even when you don't time out at an OSI, Oyster can still get them
wrong and overcharge you! (Why am I not surprised!?!)

According to London Reconnections, Hackney Central/Hackney Downs is
supposed to be an OSI. But when I used it this morning, I got charged
for two different journeys: one going to Hackney Central, and another
one starting at Hackney Downs.

Any idea what could've caused this? (Apart from the usual problems of
whole Oyster fares concept being seriously flawed, of course!)