Old January 26th 10, 06:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

Well Mr Penguin we really need to know the journey details to be able to
take a view. As others have hinted all sorts of issues may come into
play like max journey time, time taken to interchange etc. The most
recent details I have seen show those Hackneys to be a valid OSI - it is
a valid interchange / charging route on paper NR tickets so therefore
PAYG has to follow the same rule.
--

I think the simple truth is that the Oyster system hates me as much as
I hate it, and it's deliberately punishing me with the wrong fares...