Old January 27th 10, 06:15 PM
shaunrobinson70 shaunrobinson70 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dulieu View Post
I do think that the one thing this whole thread shows is that the answer to
the OP's original question is "Use paper ODTCs mate, trying to get your head
around Oyster will just give you a headache!"
Guys, what can I say!

Thank you all sincerely for your replies. Obviously far more information than I ever required but thank you anyway.

Since the first 5 replies related directly to my question and the next (so far) 77 are what I would describe as: seasoned London travelling veterens trying to get their own heads round Oyster my mind has been made up!!!

I shall go with the old One Day Travelcards that I am already very familiar with and hell, if I end up out of pocket by a couple of quid cos I haven't done enough journeys then so be it!!!

Once again thank you.

Kind regards,

Shaun.