Old January 27th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:58:12 -0000
"Tim Fenton" wrote:
wrote in message
Indeed, the alien threat to the values of our society is that of the
(and the waiverers in UKIP).

Wtf has UKIP got to do with it? Are those of us who'd like to give
Brussels
2 fingers all racist now as well as far as you lefties are concerned?

I refer the Hon Usenaut to the new leader of UKIP, Lord Pearson, who likes
to bang on about immigration. Hard to stop him once he gets going. Young
Dave must be a happy man after hearing of his appointment.

Feel free to explain what exactly is racist about discussing immigration.

B2003