Old January 27th 10, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

Mizter T wrote:
Oyster Extension Permit - an unwieldy device invented at the behest of
the TOCs - pax who have a *season* Travelcard loaded on their Oyster
card but want to go outside the zones covered by said Travelcard are
supposed to get one before they start their journey.

Thanks. I haven't been reading for a while, so I've now seen the recent
threads.

Theo