Old January 28th 10, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Stratford Oyster Pads

Does anyone know whether one can actually touch OUT on the platforms at
Stratford without getting an unresolved journey?

I hold a Freedom Pass and also an Oyster card which I used for 'twirly'
journeys.

From last year I was able to travel on buses and underground at any
time, which obviously I can still do.

Now I can travel before 0930 from a NXEA station using PAYG on my Oyster
card but I only need to use it to Stratford, as my Freedom Pass is valid
from thereon.

To be sure, I know I can exit the station with the oyster and re-enter
with the pass but it's a lot easier if I don't have to.

Any advice welcomed.