Old January 29th 10, 09:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
CJB CJB is offline

Default SWT Closes Platform 1 Entrance/Exit at Feltham at 23.00

On Jan 28, 1:45*pm, CJB wrote:
I've emailed SWT and Travel Watch - but do not expect a reply. Who is
the local MP? CJB.

Dear Mr Brady

Ref. No: 204130 - SWT Closes Platform 1 Entrance/Exit at Feltham at
23.00

Thank you for contacting us on the above matter. I can only imagine
how frustrating it must be to find that the entrances/exits are
closed.

As we are independent of all transport companies, I need to make
representations on your behalf to South West Trains asking them to
investigate your concerns and provide me with an appropriate
response. This means that I will be sending them copies of the
correspondence you have sent. Also, if any correspondence is missing,
I may have to ask them to send it to me so that I have the full
picture.

Then, once I have received their response, I will get back to you with
the outcome. But, it may be that I need to take further action before
I can reply to you in detail, such as asking for a further review or
seeking the views of colleagues or a third party, but I will let you
know if this is the case.

If you need to contact me in the meantime, please quote your case
reference number which is 204130.

Yours sincerely

Margaret Croucher
londontravelwatch.org.uk