Old January 9th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Alan Osborn Alan Osborn is offline

Default What can I expect?

In article , Pete Fenton
writes
I've purchased a First Class return ticket between Rugby and Milton
Keynes for Thursday. What can I expect in terms of at-seat service?
I intend to travel with Virgin Trains and not the disgusting
Silverlink Trains service between the two stations (a long detour via
Northampton) which has no catering!

The journey via Northampton is only about 10 minutes longer in my
experience.
Finding a Virgin train that stops at both Rugby and Milton Keynes cannot
be that many.
Why waste your money on a First Class ticket.

--
Alan Osborn