Old January 30th 10, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy[_2_] Rupert Candy[_2_] is offline

Default South London Line issues [was: ELL Stock in Place]

Not entirely relevant, but I was surprised to notice my usual 7.08
BMS-VIC (running to time with no apparent disruptions) taking the
Stewarts Lane Up route on Thursday morning. The last time I went that
way, as suggested upthread, was on an Up Dartford train.

This morning I had a close look at the Down connection where it leaves
the Chatham lines on the south side of the bridge. It looks polished and
well used - is this just VSOE/GatEx empty stock workings?

--
Current nearest station: Pimlico