Old January 30th 10, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default Same Destination, Opposite Direction

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:22:46 -0000, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:24:20 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

Of course it is possible to get the same bus, going to the same
destination from bus stops on opposite sides of the road to one
another, and the bus is not a circular... Anyone know which?

Now it couldn't possibly be the 251 or 298 at Arnos Grove could it?

Do you know, I'd forgotten about those myself, how embarrasing...

Good call. I had considered the 89 in Northend Road, Slade Green, but a
quick Streetview suggests that both the part which is used twice towards
Slade Green and the part which is used twice on the way back have bus
stops
on only one side.

Well given where Mr Dulieu works it was a tad obvious - assuming I'm
right, of course.

In actual fact, I was thinking of the 154, comes off stand at Morden and
calls at stop "C" then runs down London Road to the roundabout, back up
London Road and calls at stop "G" which is as near to bang opposite "C" as
makes no odds, then off to West Croydon.
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.