Old January 30th 10, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default Super off-peak Travelcard won't operate gates at many stations

On Jan 30, 7:09*pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Clive Page
writes

I have no idea whether the fault is with FCC for not encoding the
tickets correctly (as the EMT barrier man said) or with the other train
companies failing to recognise this fairly new type of ticket. *The
rejection code, I think, is 105.

I thought Oyster error codes are all double digits. Very few end in 5,
but 05 is "engineer signed onto machine" and 15 is "no onward validity".

It's not an Oyster error code though, as it is a National Rail station
being used with a paper ticket

I think NR had to add some codes on top of the TfL ones due things
like tickets with limited validity. However, I can't find a list of
the extra codes (I have seen three digits ones though).