Old January 30th 10, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default best way to get around london for 3&half days

On 28 Jan, 20:36, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Matthew Dickinson" wrote in message

I've had an OEP on my Z1-6 Annual Gold card since the 2nd January, and
it hasn't caused any problems. (it lets me see my journeys on the
online journey history)

Presumably it'll sit there for ever if you never touch out in zones W or G
then?

Paul

It has so far.. although I had to set it again when I travelled from
Marylebone to Amersham via Beaconsfield..