Old January 31st 10, 11:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Conflict of Oyster Cards

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:08:26 -0800 (PST) someone who may be D7666
wrote this:-

And if you bothered to read the user information when you got the
oyster card it tells to do EXACTLY that - keep it away from other
cards.

I don't recall any information being provided with the cards our
group got in December, we bought 25-30 of the things. However, they
are not the ones one has to leak personal information to Boris for.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54