Old July 13th 03, 03:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Information about Route 187

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:45:53 +0100, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

I have found it very difficult using the TFL web site to work out
exactly where bus routes go.

Well these sites are more for enthusiasts but they have loads of
information and timetables. I use them in preference to the TfL website
and its rather silly journey planner.

www.londonbusroutes.net for route details, changes etc
www.busmap.co.uk for a downloadable London wide bus map or you can buy
one.

What's silly about the TfL Journey Planner? It's certainly more useful than
a bus map or a set of route timetables for finding the quickest route from A
to B.
--
Richard J.