Old January 31st 10, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Freedom Pass "Expiring Soon"

In article , john0001
@REMOVETHISBITjray.org.uk.invalid says...
For about the last three weeks, when entering or leaving a NR or LT
station, I usually (but not always) get a message to the effect that my
Freedom Pass will soon expire. As it is dated 31 March it seems a bit
early to give such a warning. Is it possible that I have a problem with
my card and it will stop working before the due date?

I just took it to be a reminder to apply for the new one [which I have
done].

I still meet people who don't know about having to renew with photos.