Old February 1st 10, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray[_3_] John Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Freedom Pass "Expiring Soon"

On 31/01/2010 22:04, Christopher Griffin wrote:
On 31/01/2010 20:20, John Ray wrote:
For about the last three weeks, when entering or leaving a NR or LT
station, I usually (but not always) get a message to the effect that my
Freedom Pass will soon expire. As it is dated 31 March it seems a bit
early to give such a warning. Is it possible that I have a problem with
my card and it will stop working before the due date?

You need to go to the Post Office *now* to get the form. It takes a
couple of weeks to process now, not like the old days when it was issued
over the counter.

OK, thanks. I woll get the form.

--
John Ray