Old January 10th 04, 01:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default CORRECTED: Oystercard helpline - *geographic* equivalent?

On 9 Jan 2004 10:28:04 -0800, (Steph Davies) wrote:

I'm looking for a *geographic* equivalent of 0845 330 9876.

It's possible, of course, that there isn't a geographic equivalent. What
I can tell you, however, is that that number block (08453 30 xxxx) was
allocated to a company called Opal Telecom Limited in October 2003, and
the Sales Line (08708 49 9999) falls within a block allocated to ntl in
May 2002.

Not much use in answering the question, I know, but it should help with
suggestions of where to try next...

Cya,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.