Old February 1st 10, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default Stratford Signage, National Rail -- DLR platforms

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:09:31 +0000, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:19:53 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Maybe the signs are already correct for the new DLR extension's
platforms (ie the old NLL platforms) and someone has forgotten to blank
them out...

I'd be astounded if they were in place already.

I can confirm there are signs for the DLR which are for the Stratford
Intl/Canning Town which are there and not blanked out.

Eg - heading from the higher-level DLR platforms across the footbridge to
the Central Line/Overground platforms, and just as you're passing the new
staircase and there's a sign....I did take a photo, but I doubt anyone
really cares that much