Old February 2nd 10, 07:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray[_3_] John Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Freedom Pass "Expiring Soon"

On 01/02/2010 22:45, Batman55 wrote:

I did know about the photo requirement, having had a letter from the
Council about a month ago which detailed the procedure. I had however
forgotten that the renewal dates were imminent, which is why, no doubt, I
was getting the warning messages. Anyway, I downloaded the form and took
it with ID etc and a photo to the Post Office this afternoon. Thanks to
all for the advice.

--
John Ray

I did the same, but the queue was so long (even longer than pre-Christmas)
that I gave it up as a bad job. Try again tomorrow maybe.

MaxB

I had to queue for nearly 25 minutes.

--
John Ray