Old January 10th 04, 04:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Fare Dodging Consequences

"Bob Adams" wrote in message
In message , Robin Mayes
writes

"City Worker" wrote in message
. com...

Many Thanks to all.... I am a reformed evader. Though I do still
think the 'paying for the use of zone 1' tracks even when not exiting
in Zone 1 is a little unfair.... maybe that aspect should be reduced!

Following on with that reasoning:

Why should my fare pay for the track, signalling, provision of electrical
current to move the train, or the wages of the train operator whilst the
train is in zone 1?

Yep, I agree that is what he is asking. And your reply is... ?

I'll repeat: provision of electrical current to move the train, or the wages
of the train operator whilst the train is in zone 1?

So you'd be happy with the train going nowhere because there's no
electricity or train operator???!!!???