Old January 10th 04, 08:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Christian Hansen Christian Hansen is offline

Default Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:36:37 +0000, Nicholas
wrote:

Anyway, there are no bus zones at all anymore, I hope the situation
improves. Does anyone know if Bus Passes issued since 4th Jan are
still showing Z1234 on the ticket?

Yes, they are.

I've had difficulties with bus drivers over this in the past and am now rather
shy of traveling outside Zone 2 because of it (I have an annual Zone 1-2
Oyster).

Someone really needs to get the word out and remove the zone mentality from
the bus drivers.
--
Chris Hansen | chrishansenhome at btinternet dot com