Old January 10th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Fare Dodging Consequences

(City Worker) wrote in message . com...
OK - I own up.

I have a Zone 2 annual season ticket. I found that this allowed me to
run my journey from a Zone two station, through Zone 1, and back out
of a Zone 2 station no problems since October. Much like the old
paper ticket.

Naughty. Last night, however, I travelled from North Acton (zone 2/3)
to West kensington (zone 2), with a 23456 travel card. No I could have
gone via ealing broadway (would have been faster normally), but there
was no train listed on the westbound platform for 14 minutes. Instead
I went via notting hill/earls court.

If it had been oyster what would have happened?