Old January 10th 04, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Phil is offline

Default being let through barriers with an Oyster, a couple of Qs

Kat wrote in message ...
In message ,
writes

No, 26 wouldn't take anything from your Pre Pay

c) or could I have got back out of Leicester Square with no charge?

Yes.

Absolute rubbish at Greenford at least

Yesterday at Greenford went in to station, swiped card in a fit of
stupidity cause i really wanted a one day travelcard and came out
again
Barrier opened but said seek assistance
£1.00 was deducted from my pre pay Ticket office staff said write in
but when I got back in evening Station Supervisor recredited my pound
Have you actually tried this is is your statement true sometimes but
not at others?

Phil Confused !