Old February 4th 10, 11:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive Clive is offline

Default Conflict of Oyster Cards

In message , David Hansen
writes
How refundable it is in "the real world" is a matter which has not
yet been resolved. If someone can provide further information the
matter may be resolved. I may then be happy to accept that I was
wrong and it is a deposit. Until then it will remain a price in my
view.

I had an Oyster card with money on it, but it failed so after getting
home to the Lake District I returned it to TfL. I received not only
the outstanding balance but also the three pounds that the card had cost
me.
--
Clive