Old February 5th 10, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Travelwatch on OEPs

On Feb 5, 6:21*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:22:38 -0800 (PST), Mizter T
wrote:

(I'm wondering if you've got the wrong end of the stick on this OEP
business?)

I could always adapt the quiz that has been used in LUL as a "tester"
for staff to see if they understood all of the various issues relating
to Oyster on NR. *It covers a wide range of issues - I did it again
today and still only managed 11 out of 12! *I should really have got 12..

Might be fun to see how well people on the group understand the various
concepts.

Well, I'm game, I'm sure others are too. I'm dead curious to know what
it was that tripped you up... but don't tell us just that if you're
going to quiz us!

(I'm trying to think of obscure scenarios! A few obscure-ish ones come
to mind...)