Old February 7th 10, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Great British Railway Journeys: St Pancras to Westminster

On Feb 7, 12:30*pm, "
wrote:

On 06.02.10 16:50, martin wrote: On Feb 6, 4:04 pm, "Basil Jet"
*wrote:
Every bit of this programme should be of interest to people here.

Available on ye olde iPlayer for another 6 days at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qgzr9
- or if you can't get that, but do have digital satellite and a PVR,
it's on BBC One Northern Ireland in the early hours of Tuesday morning
(though most likely with in-vision signing.)

Very interesting.

I wonder if it's possible to get any tours of St. Pancras hotel.

Or have the jobsworths over at Health & Safety decreed that it's
"dangerous"?

I haven't watched the programme yet but St Pancras Chambers/ Midland
Grand Hotel is currently in the midst of being renovated and turrned
back into a hotel on the lower levels, with apartments on the upper
levels. I dare suggest the builders wouldn't be wildly keen on umpteen
visitors traipsing through their worksite!