Old February 7th 10, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Great British Railway Journeys: St Pancras to Westminster

wrote:
On 06.02.10 16:50, martin wrote:
On Feb 6, 4:04 pm, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
Every bit of this programme should be of interest to people here.

Available on ye olde iPlayer for another 6 days at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qgzr9 - or if you can't get that,
but do have digital satellite and a PVR, it's on BBC One Northern Ireland
in the early hours of Tuesday
morning (though most likely with in-vision signing.)

Very interesting.

I wonder if it's possible to get any tours of St. Pancras hotel.

Go down to their sales office and convince them you have the readies to buy
one of the penthouse suites. I reckon that ought to get you a look round...

Paul S