Old February 7th 10, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Great British Railway Journeys: St Pancras to Westminster

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

On Feb 7, 2:07*pm, Paul Terry wrote:

In message , "
writes

I wonder if it's possible to get any tours of St. Pancras hotel.

Probably not now that renovation has started. But it was certainly
possible to take a tour during one of the London Open House weekends a
few years ago. Sadly, I missed it for some reason.

Ditto. Rather annoyed I did now, looking back on it. Oh well.

I had one through CU Railway Club. I have a few pictures of scenes which
were in the Portillo programme now looking rather less shabby, e.g. the
grand staircase.

--
Colin Rosenstiel