Old February 7th 10, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wheatley Ken Wheatley is offline

Default Same Destination, Opposite Direction

On 2010-02-07 18:19:49 +0000, Phil Richards said:

John Ray wrote:
I was on a number 17 bus the other day, destination Archway. As we
passed by St. Paul's Cathedral a number 4 bus, also destination
Archway, was heading in the opposite direction. I wonder how many
other places are there where one can catch a bus to the same
destination from either side of the road?

Southbury Road in Enfield:

121 from Island Village westwards through to Turnpike Lane
231 from Little Park Gardens eastwards to Turnpike Lane

I said that on jan 30th!