Old February 10th 10, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road

On Feb 10, 9:58*am, Offramp wrote:
Does anyone know if the rail replacement bus still runs twice a week
on the Ealing Broadway to Wandsworth Road route? I think I read that
rail services were going to continue from December 2009.

There has been a daily (weekday) 'parly' rail service that runs each
way between Wandsworth Road and Kensington Olympia since May 2009.
There's still a so-called rail-replacement bus service that runs each
way between Kensington Olympia and Ealing Broadway, only once a week
IIRC.