Old January 10th 04, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default being let through barriers with an Oyster, a couple of Qs

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
news
Oh you might be right - I thought I'd read here that the max fare
deduction on entry had been temporarily suspended. I shall have to
consult the Traffic Circular. Those of you on the front line are far
more likely to be correct than me - I just understand the theory of what
is supposed to happen rather than the detailed set up currently in
place.

You're right Paul ;-)

To Mr Confused of Greenford - sorry, I'm potentially just as confused as
you. :-(

We're all bl**dy confused now!