Old February 11th 10, 11:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default NLL resignalling postponed, says Ian Brown of TfL

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:11:22 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010, Andy wrote:

Upminster is where the new signaling will be controlled from.

On trains towards Dalston, anyway. Trains heading the other way will
obviously be controlled from Downminster.

See this gun Mr Anderson? Well I'm about to kill you with it for your
appalling taste in jokes.

bangbang

You're dead (or bloody well deserve to be!) -- Downminster. I ask you.
;-)

Dunno. Isn't it in the same league as extreme cases of madness - at least
Dagenham if not the full Upminster. Well beyond Barking, anyway.

--
Colin Rosenstiel