Old February 12th 10, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oyster Exits at Kings Cross St Pancras not being recorded

On Feb 12, 1:26*pm, "Recliner" wrote:

"Tim Fardell" wrote:

Twice now I have touched-out at Kings Cross St Pancras station on my
way to St Pancras International train station. On both occasions, the
"Exit" has not been recorded on my Oyster account, and I have been
overcharged.

I know I touched out, because I managed to get through the barriers,
so how come it didn't register?

Another OSI query?

No - when you touch-out at a station where there's an OSI set-up, that
is still recorded as an exit n the system. If one were to check the
journey history on a Tube ticket machine, it would show the journey as
being complete (e.g. Oxford Circus - KXSP).

I think your explanation downthread is *by far* the most likely - the
online journey history simply hasn't caught up yet.