Old January 10th 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Haddock Haddock is offline

Default Oyster Pre Pay and Photo Card

Jaime wrote:
Just decided to get a pre pay oyster card online as the fares are cheaper on
the oyster, although I usually have a swt season that covers zones 1-6. It
asks for a photocard no. can I use my national rail young persons photcard
for this purpose, or do I have to carry yet another ticket/card with me?

If you only have prepay I can't see why you need a photocard at all,
as I'm sure I read that prepay cards can be loaned to friends.

I emailed TfL to ask about this but they never replied...