Old January 10th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jaime Jaime is offline

Default Oyster Pre Pay and Photo Card

"Haddock" wrote in message
Jaime wrote:

To order online you need to give a photocard no. also I believe you need

give one to register the card. Anyways I will get one on Monday from a
ticket office as there doesnt seem to be an answer to this.

You're not the first person to say that, but I bought mine
online and didn't give a photocard number (and don't remember
being asked for one). They sent a blank photocard in the post
instead.

Maybe it's changed.

Thanks, looks as if it has changed. I guess another related question is can
you change the photocard no once you enter it on the website or are you
doomed to the same picture etc.. for the life of the oyster.

Jaime