Old February 15th 10, 07:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default OTish. London visit.

Hello all, I'll be making a trip to the Whitechapel Gallery on Saturday.
We'll be taking the Tube from St.P to Whitechapel (got one day
Travelcards).
Afterwards, we'll be having a walk around, a few things on the list -
Smithfield, Borough market, Globe Theatre, Lincoln and Grays Inn.

From the map, all of these look pretty walk-able from Whitechapel. Is
that so in real life?

Also, anything else in the eastern half of London that we should visit?

Thanks
Alan.