Old January 11th 04, 01:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom
Jason Jason is offline

Default Oystercard helpline - non-geographic equivalent?

On 9 Jan 2004 10:23:31 -0800, (Steph Davies)
wrote:

I'm looking for a non-geographic equivalent of 0845 330 9876.

If they are going to keep me on hold for hours at a time I don't want
to pay for the privilege!

There's also an option to press 1 (or something) to be called back by
the next staff member.

Used this the other day to keep my call cost down when it was getting
obvious the queue wasn't moving quickly...

Cheers,

Jason.