Old February 16th 10, 11:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default LM penalty fares scheme: New Oyster Bizarrity

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 02:34:31 -0800 (PST) someone who may be MIG
wrote this:-

I directed him to sections 9 and 19 of the NRCoC (19 about combination
of tickets, where one of them is a season and 9 about electronic
tickets having exactly the same validity as paper tickets).

The most generous interpretation to put on the situation is that
this has been filed in the "too difficult" tray.

Alternatively, by saying that one must always use the pad thing
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/6369.aspx then they are
disadvantaging users of electronic tickets compared to paper ones. I
doubt if they want this to become well known.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54